A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you the best homemade Odia food right to your doorstep. Our skilled home chefs, who specialize in Odia cuisine, prepare mouthwatering dishes with love and attention to detail. From classic recipes to innovative creations, indulge in the delightful aroma and flavors of Odisha’s culinary heritage.
With our intelligent system, finding the perfect home chef for your Odia food cravings is a breeze. Whether you’re a fan of pakhala, dalma, or chhena poda, our chefs will cater to your preferences and dietary restrictions, ensuring a personalized dining experience like no other.
At Oota Box, we prioritize freshness and quality. Our dedicated home chefs meticulously prepare your order using fresh, whole ingredients, minimizing the use of additives. You’ll be amazed by the superior taste and nutritional control of our dishes.
Ordering homemade Odia food from Oota Box not only satisfies your taste buds but also contributes to a more sustainable future. We focus on reducing packaging and food waste, making every meal an eco-friendly choice.
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch subscription or planning a special occasion, our home chefs are ready to cater to your every need. They will personally coordinate your order, payment, and delivery, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free experience. So why wait?
Order your favorite homemade Odia food today and savor the authentic flavors of Odisha.
1. Pakhala: A traditional Odia dish made with fermented rice, water, and a dash of yogurt. It is usually served with fried fish, pickles, and curries.
2. Chhena Poda: A delicious dessert made with cottage cheese, sugar, and cardamom. It is baked until it turns golden brown and has a caramelized crust.
3. Dalma: A comforting lentil and vegetable stew made with a variety of lentils, vegetables like pumpkin, brinjal, and drumsticks, and flavored with spices like cumin and ginger.
4. Machha Besara: A spicy fish curry made with mustard paste, turmeric, and other aromatic spices. It is a popular dish in Odisha and is best enjoyed with steamed rice.
5. Rasabali: A sweet delicacy made with deep-fried flattened cottage cheese balls soaked in thickened milk flavored with cardamom and saffron. It is a must-try dessert during festivals in Odisha.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.