A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you the best homemade Cantonese food right to your doorstep. Our skilled home chefs, who specialize in Cantonese cooking, will craft mouthwatering dishes that will transport you to the streets of Guangzhou. From classic dim sum to flavorful stir-fries, our diverse selection of Cantonese dishes will satisfy your cravings and leave you wanting more. With a focus on using fresh, whole ingredients and reducing food waste, you can enjoy your favorite Cantonese dishes while also making a positive impact on the environment. Place your order today and experience the true taste of Cantonese cuisine with Oota Box.
1. Dim Sum: Dim Sum is a popular Cantonese cuisine that consists of bite-sized portions of food, such as dumplings, buns, and rolls. Some must-try dim sum dishes include siu mai (pork dumplings), har gow (shrimp dumplings), and char siu bao (barbecue pork buns).
2. Roast Duck: Cantonese-style roast duck is a mouthwatering dish that features succulent and crispy duck with a flavorful glaze. The duck is typically marinated in a blend of spices and then roasted until the skin turns golden brown and crispy. It is often served with a side of plum sauce or hoisin sauce.
3. Sweet and Sour Pork: This classic Cantonese dish combines tender pieces of pork with a tangy and sweet sauce. The pork is usually coated in a light batter and then deep-fried until crispy. It is then stir-fried with bell peppers, onions, and pineapple chunks in a sauce made from vinegar, sugar, and ketchup.
4. Congee: Congee, also known as rice porridge, is a comforting and versatile Cantonese dish. It is made by simmering rice in a large amount of water or broth until it becomes thick and creamy. Congee can be enjoyed plain or topped with various ingredients such as shredded chicken, preserved eggs, or crispy fried dough sticks.
5. Wonton Noodle Soup: Wonton noodle soup is a popular Cantonese comfort food that consists of wontons (small dumplings filled with minced meat or shrimp) and thin egg noodles served in a flavorful broth. The wontons are usually boiled and then added to the soup along with the noodles. This dish is often garnished with green onions and served with a side of chili oil for added heat.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.