A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you authentic homemade Burmese food prepared by skilled home chefs near you. Indulge in the rich and aromatic dishes of Myanmar, crafted with love and attention to detail. Our intelligent system instantly matches your preferences with the perfect home chef, ensuring a personalized dining experience tailored to your taste buds. From the moment you place your order, our dedicated home chefs meticulously prepare your Burmese feast, using fresh, whole ingredients for superior taste and freshness. And the best part?
By ordering from Oota Box, you’re not only treating yourself to a delicious meal, but also contributing to a more sustainable future with reduced packaging and less food waste. So go ahead, order your homemade Burmese food today and embark on a culinary journey like no other.
1. Mohinga: This is a traditional Burmese dish and considered the national dish of Myanmar. It is a flavorful fish soup made with rice noodles, fish broth, and various spices. It is often garnished with crispy fried fritters, boiled eggs, and fresh herbs.
2. Shan Noodles: Shan noodles are a popular dish in Myanmar, especially in the Shan State. It consists of rice noodles served with a savory sauce made from tomatoes, garlic, and soy sauce. The dish is usually topped with slices of pork or chicken, and garnished with fried garlic and fresh cilantro.
3. Laphet Thoke (Tea Leaf Salad): Laphet Thoke is a unique and refreshing salad made with fermented tea leaves, tomatoes, cabbage, peanuts, and various crunchy ingredients. It is typically mixed with lime juice, fish sauce, and garlic, creating a tangy and flavorful salad that is a staple in Burmese cuisine.
4. Ohn No Khao Swe (Coconut Chicken Noodles): This is a rich and creamy noodle dish made with coconut milk, chicken, and a variety of spices. The noodles are typically served in a flavorful broth and topped with crispy fried noodles, boiled eggs, and various condiments like chili flakes and lime wedges.
5. Htamin Thoke (Burmese Rice Salad): Htamin Thoke is a popular Burmese salad made with cold cooked rice, various vegetables, and a tangy dressing. It often includes ingredients like fried onions, peas, peanuts, and dried shrimp. The salad is mixed with a dressing made from fish sauce, lime juice, and chili, creating a refreshing and satisfying dish.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.