A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you the delicious and traditional homemade food of Himachal Pradesh, right to your doorstep. Our skilled home chefs, who specialize in Himachali cuisine, meticulously prepare each dish with love and attention to detail.
Indulge in the delightful aroma and flavors of Himachali food, made with fresh, whole ingredients and without any additives. With Oota Box, you can enjoy a personalized dining experience tailored to your dietary preferences and restrictions.
Not only will you savor the superior taste and quality of our dishes, but you’ll also be contributing to a more sustainable future. Oota Box focuses on reducing food waste and packaging, ensuring a smaller carbon footprint with every meal.
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or planning a party, our home chefs are ready to cater to your every need. They will personally coordinate your order, payment, and delivery, providing you with a seamless and hassle-free experience. Order your homemade Himachali food from Oota Box today and embark on a culinary journey through the flavors of Himachal Pradesh.
1. Siddu: Siddu is a traditional Himachali dish made with fermented dough stuffed with a mixture of wheat flour, ghee, and spices. It is usually served with ghee or dal and is a must-try for anyone visiting Himachal Pradesh.
2. Chha Gosht: Chha Gosht is a popular Himachali dish made with marinated lamb cooked in yogurt and spices. The meat is tender and flavorful, and it is often served with rice or roti.
3. Madra: Madra is a creamy and rich dish made with soaked chickpeas or kidney beans cooked in a yogurt-based gravy. It is flavored with spices like cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves and is often served with rice or roti.
4. Tudkiya Bhat: Tudkiya Bhat is a traditional Himachali rice dish cooked with lentils, vegetables, and aromatic spices. It is a one-pot meal that is both nutritious and delicious.
5. Dham: Dham is a traditional Himachali feast that consists of a variety of dishes served on a leaf plate. It typically includes rice, dal, rajma, kadhi, and a variety of vegetable and meat dishes. Dham is usually prepared during festivals and special occasions and is a great way to experience the flavors of Himachali cuisine.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.