A Trustworthy Community
1. Injera: This traditional Ethiopian flatbread is a must-try. Made from fermented teff flour, it has a unique sour taste and spongy texture that pairs perfectly with various stews and dishes.
2. Doro Wat: This spicy chicken stew is one of the most popular Ethiopian dishes. Made with tender chicken simmered in a rich sauce of berbere spice, onions, garlic, and ginger, it is often served with injera.
3. Kitfo: If you’re a fan of raw meat dishes, don’t miss out on trying kitfo. It is made from minced raw beef, seasoned with spices and served with injera or bread. It can be enjoyed either raw or lightly cooked.
4. Tibs: Tibs refers to sautéed or grilled meat, usually beef or lamb, cooked with onions, garlic, and various spices. It is often served with injera or bread and makes for a flavorful and satisfying meal.
5. Shiro: Shiro is a thick and hearty stew made from ground chickpeas or lentils, flavored with spices, onions, and garlic. It is a popular vegetarian dish in Ethiopian cuisine and is often served with injera or bread.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.