A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you the best homemade Lebanese food right to your doorstep. Our skilled home chefs, who specialize in Lebanese cuisine, will craft mouthwatering dishes that will transport you to the streets of Beirut. From traditional recipes to modern twists, our intelligent system will match your preferences with the perfect home chef, ensuring a personalized dining experience. With a focus on using fresh, whole ingredients and reducing food waste, you can enjoy the superior taste and freshness of our dishes while making a positive impact on the environment. Whether you’re ordering for a quick lunch or planning a party, our home chefs are ready to cater to your every need. Place your order today and indulge in the delightful flavors of homemade Lebanese food.
1. Hummus: A creamy and flavorful dip made from mashed chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. It is typically served with warm pita bread and makes for a delicious appetizer or snack.
2. Falafel: Crispy and golden-brown on the outside, and soft and flavorful on the inside, falafel is a popular Lebanese street food. These deep-fried balls or patties are made from ground chickpeas or fava beans, mixed with herbs and spices. They are often served in pita bread with tahini sauce, pickles, and fresh vegetables.
3. Tabbouleh: A refreshing and healthy salad made with bulgur wheat, finely chopped parsley, tomatoes, onions, mint, and lemon juice. Tabbouleh is a staple in Lebanese cuisine and is packed with fresh flavors and vibrant colors.
4. Shawarma: A mouthwatering dish made from marinated and thinly sliced meat (usually chicken, beef, or lamb) that is slow-roasted on a vertical spit. The meat is then thinly sliced and served in pita bread with garlic sauce, pickles, and a variety of toppings. Shawarma is a popular street food in Lebanon and is loved for its tender and flavorful meat.
5. Baklava: A sweet and indulgent pastry made with layers of filo dough, nuts (such as pistachios or walnuts), and sweet syrup or honey. Baklava is a rich and decadent dessert that is often enjoyed with a cup of traditional Lebanese coffee or tea. Its flaky texture and sweet taste make it a must-try treat.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.