A Trustworthy Community
1. Vada Pav: A popular street food dish from Maharashtra, Vada Pav consists of a deep-fried potato fritter (vada) served in a bun (pav) with chutneys and spices. It is a delicious and filling snack that is loved by locals and tourists alike.
2. Misal Pav: Another famous Maharashtrian dish, Misal Pav is a spicy curry made with sprouted lentils, topped with farsan (crispy fried snacks) and served with pav (bread). It is a flavorful and hearty dish that is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
3. Puran Poli: A sweet flatbread made with a filling of jaggery and lentils, Puran Poli is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert. It is usually enjoyed during festivals like Holi and Diwali and is best served with a dollop of ghee (clarified butter) on top.
4. Sabudana Khichdi: A popular fasting food in Maharashtra, Sabudana Khichdi is made with tapioca pearls, peanuts, and spices. It is a light and nutritious dish that is often consumed during religious fasting periods and is loved for its unique texture and flavors.
5. Bharli Vangi: Bharli Vangi is a stuffed eggplant dish that is a specialty of Maharashtra. The eggplants are slit and filled with a spicy coconut and peanut stuffing, then cooked in a flavorful gravy. It is a rich and aromatic dish that pairs well with rice or roti.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.