A Trustworthy Community
Look no further! At Oota Box, we bring you the best homemade Bangladeshi food right to your doorstep. Our skilled home chefs, who specialize in Bangladeshi cuisine, will craft mouthwatering dishes that will transport you to the streets of Bangladesh. From traditional recipes to innovative creations, our intelligent system will match your preferences with the perfect home chef, ensuring a personalized dining experience. With a focus on using fresh, whole ingredients and reducing food waste, you can enjoy the superior taste and freshness of our dishes while making a positive impact on the environment. Whether you’re ordering for yourself or planning a party, our dedicated home chefs will coordinate the order, payment, and delivery, providing you with a seamless and hassle-free experience. Order your homemade Bangladeshi food from Oota Box today and indulge in the rich and authentic flavors of Bangladesh.
1. Biryani: A flavorful rice dish cooked with aromatic spices, tender meat (such as chicken, beef, or mutton), and fragrant saffron. It is a staple in Bangladeshi cuisine and is often served with raita (yogurt sauce) and a side salad.
2. Shorshe Ilish: This is a traditional Bengali dish made with Hilsa fish, which is marinated in a mustard seed paste and then cooked in a tangy mustard sauce. It is a delicacy in Bangladesh and is best enjoyed with steamed rice.
3. Bhuna Khichuri: A comforting and hearty dish made with rice, lentils, and a variety of spices. It is slow-cooked to perfection, resulting in a rich and flavorful one-pot meal. Bhuna Khichuri is often served with fried eggplants, spicy beef curry, or pickles.
4. Shami Kebab: These succulent and flavorful kebabs are made with minced meat (usually beef or mutton) mixed with lentils, spices, and herbs. They are shaped into patties and shallow-fried until golden brown. Shami kebabs are commonly served as appetizers or as a side dish with biryani or naan bread.
5. Mishti Doi: A sweet and creamy dessert made with thickened milk, sugar, and a hint of cardamom. It is then fermented overnight to achieve a thick and custard-like consistency. Mishti Doi is a popular dessert in Bangladesh and is often garnished with chopped nuts or saffron strands.
Explore how home-cooked food can transform your office meals.
Taste traditional recipes and unique cooking styles from our diverse network of home chefs.
E.g: A dish you like, a lunch subscription package or a party order.